My amazing readers :)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Senior Year Is Literally RIGHT Around The Corner

So the closer Senior year gets the more and more I want to create a "bucket list" one just specifically for Senior Year! So.. Why not write it here that way I can look back later and remember all the crazy things I wanted to do!


1. CHANGE SOMEONES LIFE.

2. Be a witness to someone

3. Go cliff diving

4. Visit New York

5.Participate in a color run

6.Write a message in a bottle and send it

7. Visit the love lock bridge

8. Fall in love

9. Go on a mission trip

10. WINTER-JAM <3

11. Become friends with someone I normally wouldn't 

12. Make all A's

13. Ride a loop roller-coaster

14. Go to a drive-in movie

15. Go on a road trip

16. Sit on a roof and watch the stars/sunset


Whats some things you have on your bucket-list? Comment below ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment