My amazing readers :)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Getting old ~ !

Happyyyyyyyy... birthday to me! Happy birthday to meeeee!



Well.. not yet anyways! 


Yet another birthday is fixing to roll around, and I cannot believe it.. Soon I will be old.. D:


But! My birthday is Thursday and I'm pretty excited ! I would love it if you guys could send me some letters through email for my birthday for me to read! It would for sure make my day! I love talking to you guys.. So why not send me a 'Happy Birthday Letter' ?


OH! Also.. I've recently put together another blog as well! Exciting I know..

It's my photography blog.. Will be used to store all my photos I take when I go on trips.. Maybe you'd like to check it out sometime ! Just lemme' know! :)



Thanks guys!

P.S. I know my blogging schedule is kinda off.. So I'm going to try & blog EVERY Tuesday & Thursday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment