My amazing readers :)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Imperfections truly are beauty

How would you describe an imperfection? What are they?

Well.. Imperfections to me are those little things we can't stand about ourselves that make us feel insecure..

& yes every one has them

My imperfections? Well.. My weight would probably be my main one..  but acne.. my smile.. there's a lot of things that make me feel insecure at times.

What I have learned over the years though... Is that these things make you DIFFERENT & unique .. They make each of us different in some way! Imagine a world where everyone looked the exact same.. had the exact same personality and ect... How boring would the world be?

God created us the way he wanted us.. flaws and all. 

Many many mannnny teen girls and some teen guys get bullied each & every day for their flaws.. Maybe they're a little over weight.. or weird.. or have bad acne.

I'm here to tell you that it's OKAY. That there are still people in this world who won't judge you or bully you..

I'm a person who is against bully.. I strongly strongly dislike it.. Don't ever think you don't have anyone to come to for advice .. If you all ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to message me !

No comments:

Post a Comment