My amazing readers :)

Friday, July 31, 2015

How are you really suppose to feel..?



When someone near & dear to you passes away what do you do..? Is there really anything you can do..? Some find it hard to cope and i'm here screaming out that I am one of those people. I.. find that it never really gets better over time.. I am a firm believer that God is real and that He needed that person more than we did here on earth.. but still. You will never forget those individuals or ever be able to replace them.. You will never forget the memories of laughter.. or even the memories where y'all fought.. and most importantly you will never forget the mistakes or regrets you have of not telling someone how much they meant to you or being there for them.Things become easier with the help of support such as family and friends .. but what happens when you are alone and the thoughts start to creep back into your mind? You know what hurts more than anything? Not even having time to say goodbye or well.. not goodbye but see you later. Not being able to get that closure.

 I know how much it sucks to have to really go through this type of thing alone.. 

I've always had the best family and friends but i'm scared to show my emotions.. I try to be happy so others won't be sad. I put others before me because well..That's the type of person I am!

If you're going through something like this.. or you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to message me ! I'm more than willing to listen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment