My amazing readers :)

Friday, June 26, 2015

Forgiveness is tough.. but holding a grudge is worse.

So... when you think of the word forgiveness what comes to mind? 


These past few days i've really been taking my life and consideration & just reflecting back on everything that has happened of the years. One thing I've always had trouble with is forgiveness... whether it be something stupid and pointless or something HUGE.


I think now more than ever I need to be forgiving others.. I've come to a point in my life where.. friends have turned into the unknown.. Those who said they would always be there for me and never leave me side.. 

Yea they left..

Those who promised to stay through thick and thin..

They left tooo..

It really saddens me that I've had to lose so many friends along the way but time changes everything.. But, the closer I become to God the more I realize I need to be forgiving others.. Even those who have done me wrong. Because, in all reality how can we expect God to forgive us for all our sins if I can't even forgive a single person for a careless mistake..

I'm not at the point where I can say I forgive you to the person face to face so why not write & vent here?

I forgive those who have ever bullied me or others.
I forgive those who have left my side
I forgive those who doubted me even for a second at my lowest points.
I forgive those who have done me wrong & lied to me whether it be for my own good or theirs.
I forgive those who have ever hurt me.

Is it easier to forgive or forget? Comment your opinions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment