My amazing readers :)

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lately I've been feeling bleh...

You know those days when you just feel bleh..? Yea that's totally me right now. Boys have got me all twisted in my feelings. Friends have me wondering if I even have any friends.. It's just a mess to say the least! At least I have God and my family though! Oh and 93.3 on the radio <3 I think I've become somewhat obsessed with this radio station. I don't know.. Oh a plus to this weekend is that it's actually been pretty.. GREAT! I've been pretty busy! Friday I went to a few haunted houses and let me just say they were AMAZINGG! Only down side was that... It was FREEZING.. from the time I stepped out of the car until the time I got back into the car I was shivering lol. We went to two places they both were equally good! Was very impressed with them both! & of course afterwards we had to stop by waffle house and eat something I mean come on.. what better thing to do at three in the morning! lol.. Yesterday I went to the movies to see the new Goosebumps movie.. It was so so good! I highly recommend that you go see it if you haven't already! Don't say no because you're a teen or anything like that because I'm currently seventeen and I LOVED it ! :) Now I'm just chilling and relaxing on this peaceful Sunday! Because.. Sadly, it's back to school tomorrow! I already have senior fever and it's not even the first of the year.. Still can't process the thought of me graduating in a few short months.. These couple of months are going to FLY BY!

No comments:

Post a Comment