My amazing readers :)

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award ~ Nominated

So.. a couple weeks back I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.. First off I wanted to start off by saying thank you to the person who nominated me :) It means a lot! Her link to her blog is here... Sarah Blog .. Go check her out! Her posts are AMAZING! Again, thank you Sarah for nominating me!


The rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog.
  2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
  3. Nominate 5 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.

7 Things You Probably Didn't Know:

1. I'm terrified of roller coasters!
2.One day I would love to become a famous journalist or blogger
3. Its been a dream of mine to travel the world
4. I'm probably one of the youngest people in my high school class
5.I can't swim XD
6.I love to dance & sing even though I may be no good
7.I love all my followers & I love getting to know you guys & reading what you all have to say!

    I nominate:

    1. Waiting Wallflowers
    2.Melody
    3.I wear pink
    4.Jades Little
    5. Lifestyle blog

    No comments:

    Post a Comment