My amazing readers :)

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rambling on and on..

Hey guys, first off I just want to thank you all for being so patient with me! I know it's been crazy I will post one thing then won't post again for days.. I'm trying to improve that.. I actually am going to download the app on my phone so when at school I can blog when I get the chance ! :) umm, I've been looking up a lot of ideas for new blog post & writing them down for those days when I have writers block! Today though I just wanted to write a personal entry if you all don't mind. You don't have to listen to me or read this.. but this is just for me to get things off my chest! Hey! Who knows.. maybe it will help some others as well..

Let me just start off by saying I have the absolute worst luck with guys.. and by worst I mean.. I've hit like.. rock bottom lol. Every guy i've started to like has either led me on or never really cared about me in the first place.. I want to take us back to a time when I  met someone very near and dear to my heart.. Lets just say that this person ended up meaning the world to me! They still do... but lately I feel as if we hardly know each other.. I want to ask you all as a whole.. what do you do when the person you like ends up liking someone else.. basically putting you in the friend zone? People keep telling me to move on.. but how do you move on? I've tried so hard but what happens when your mind always wanders back to them? It's gotten to the point of.. I fall for guys and no matter how many times they make me upset I still come running back to them. I don't get it.. I let people in to quickly without even realizing if i'm making the right choice.. I cannot even begin to explain or tell you how many times i've been hurt or turned down by a guy because we'd be hear all night.. I'm ready to find my prince.. and no he doesn't have to ride in on a horse.. lol but someone who see's true beauty, ya know..within! Someone who see's that I can be emotional and weird sometimes but still can put up with me.. Someone who can laugh & be weird with me .. & finally someone who will love me unconditionally ...

Ladies please don't settle for a guy who treats you wrong.. you all have a purpose & are worth so much more ! You all are beautiful inside & out and deserve someone who can see your true potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment